Sunday, June 14, 2009

Short update

Welcome back!

I have a few minutes to myself and have access to the computer at my father's house so I thought I would just make a quick entry. I'm hoping to be back home in Ottawa in the next few days. Until then I will try and do what I can on the role playing game in XNA 3.0. I will try and add something again tomorrow, however things are quite hectic here and can't make any promises. What I am planning to do is start working on a new screen, the action screen where the game will take place. I have a few ideas on what I want to do so I will get started with it. I will be updating the tileset using Gentica Viewer 3 from Spiral Graphics. They have an excellent tool for creating tile textures.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: