Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

Welcome back!

I have been getting many visits, both here and my website on this project. In interest of getting the game going faster, I'm going to switch from a skill based character system to a class based character system. I think many people like a class based character role playing game more than a skill based role playing game. The attributes of the character will stay the same. I will also try and add support for a party later.

If you didn't know, there is now a version 3.1 of XNA. I haven't had a chance to download it yet, as I am still at my father's house after the death of my mother on June 13th, 2009. I may stick with XNA 3.0 though, I don't think anything that I want to do will not be available in XNA 3.1. Anyway, right now there are a lot of guests here so I can't really add anything more. I will keep you updated as to what I am doing and I will have updates on my website as well.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: