Monday, June 15, 2009

Update abuot textbox control

Welcome back!

I am still at my father's house but I have been looking through my logs and see that many people here are interested in creating a textbox control in XNA. I will make a tutorial on the subject and have it available on my web site as soon as I can. Since many may want to do something special with it I'm actually going to make two textboxes. One that you can type the characters and one that you can select letters using the arrow keys and the space bar. (I do not have and XBOX game pad but it would be easy to add support for the game pad if you wanted to use it for the XBOX.)

Well, I can't post much more today, there is so much to do about my mother's wake and funeral.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: