Thursday, September 24, 2009

Been busy writing the next tutorial

Welcome back!

I've been busy coding and writing the next tutorial. It is about 75% finished. I am hoping to have it finished and up on my web site for download shortly. I've mentioned before that in this tutorial I will be going into creating a Content Importer, Content Processor, Content Type Writer and Content Reader for the Tileset class. I made a generator to generate an XML file for the Tileset object. I was going to add into this tutorial creating the generator but instead decided to just describe the format of the XML file and write a separate tutorial on creating the generator later. I will make the source code for the generator available on my web site for download.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: