Saturday, September 19, 2009

Got some feed back on the screens

Welcome back!

I got a bit of feed back from some people who's opinions I respect on all of the screen. I've made a few changes to the screens. I made a few of them simpler and got rid of a lot of the textured back grounds. I kind of like things with a texture to them but I will go with the new versions. I also found a free font that I like on http://www.dafont.com that I will be using for the game. I will be placing it into the Graphics.zip file on my web site. To use the font you will have to install it. I don't use Vista but for Windows XP you just have to place it into the C:\Windows\Fonts folder. I believe you can double click it in Vista and it will install it for you.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: