Saturday, September 12, 2009

Working on a new game screen

Welcome back!

I am working on adding a new game screen to the game. It is nice for the player to be able to view the stats of their character. This will be relatively easy to accomplish in Eyes of the Dragon because of the way I've been designing things up until now. First I will have to create a graphic for it. I will not fuss too much over the graphic, as most of you seem to want functionality over appearance. I will try and at least make it look a little nice. It might be Monday before I will have the tutorial up on my web site though. So, I encourage you to either visit this blog or you can visit my web site for these tutorials for the latest news on Eyes of the Dragon.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: