Thursday, April 30, 2009

The end of another month...

Welcome back!

Well, it is the last day in April and I think with the start of a new month I'm going to change things a little. I don't have infinite time and have to divide my attention between many things (my dogs have to eat, go for their walks and I have other things that must be done in a day.) but I'm not going to forget about you, I still want to show you how to create an RPG. 

I have about 4 hours in a day that I can devote to the project. Writing the code takes a while and so does writing the tutorials about the code. One tutorial can take any where from 6 to 8 hours but I'm trying to find a way to speed things up. One option is to use PDFs instead of HTML which I can do easily. You should be able to save the PDFs from your browser, at least I know you can in IE and Fire Fox.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: