Friday, April 24, 2009

The menu system...

Welcome back!

So, I'm still working on writing the tutorial for the menu system. It is taking a little longer than I thought it would and I do have other projects on the go. I will try and have it open very soon. Until then, I'm going to talk a little more about the layout of the project.

One thing that I want to do is make some simple GUI controls. To do this I'm going to make some images. A couple for each control. To use some of them the mouse will have to be enabled. This is a rather easy task. You just have to set the IsMouseVisible property to true. Using the mouse is also simple. Just like the keyboard and XBOX controller there is a class for the mouse.

Well, look back tomorrow and I will have try and have a link to the tutorial on my site.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: