Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cold, miserable day here

Welcome back!

Well, it is a new day here and it is cold, damp and miserable. I really want to see the sun for more than two or three hours in a day. Any way, I'm doing some work on the game this afternoon as well I have to do a little work on my web site and my other blog. I have four projects on the go and it is hard to give them the time that they deserve as well as do the things that need to be done in a day.

But, I've made commitments and I intend to fulfill them. So, please keep coming back and I will try and have a lot of new content everyday. I have an editor for creating characters that I'm going to modify. I'm not going to write a tutorial on how to create it. I'm just going to make it available for download.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: