Friday, May 22, 2009

XNA Role Playing Game project PDF

 
Welcome back!

Well, I have been working on the PDF for creating the Role Playing Game using XNA Game Studion 3.0. It is coming along nice and I should have it available soon, as well as the actual project.

For the actual project, instead of have many versions of the project available for download I think I will just have one copy with the most up to date project for download. I'm also thinking of creating a page on my website that will have links to all of the PDFs about the project.

If you remember I said I was just going to have two characters for the player to choose from. I have never really liked that in a RPG so I've decided to make a character generator.

Keep coming back, I will post lots of updates.

Thanks for reading!

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: