Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello again...


Welcome back!

Well, the crisis with my father is over so I'm going to be able to start working on things a little more. I'm going to get busy and start writing some code. I was going to start with the tile engine but I think it is a little early for that. What I am going to start working on is the screen manager. I will be using the system that I talked about earlier. It is Wednesday here and they are busy for me.  So, this is what I'm going to try and do. On Fridays, according to GMT, and Mondays I will try and post a tutorial onto my website along with the latest code for the project. I might try and make short little tutorials on other aspects of XNA, I will be posting them on Dream In Code as well. Well, have a great day.

-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: