Saturday, December 19, 2009

Got the editor working

Welcome back!

I was able to get the map editor working. I won't be writing any more tutorials on the editor. I will make the source code available for download. I said it before but I'm going to have two versions of the game. The first one will be with XNA 3.0 and the other will be with XNA 3.1. The reason is that XNA 3.1 allows you to work on both XNA 3.0 and XNA 3.1 projects. I will make a copy of the XNA 3.0 game and I will update it work with XNA 3.1. I will be working with XNA 3.0 first for the tutorials and then I will apply the necessary changes to the XNA 3.1 version of the game. I hope to get the coding for the next tutorial finished today.

Just to let you all know, I will be away for Christmas, from the 22nd to the 27th. I will be visiting my sister. I still don't have a laptop so I won't be able to work on things while I'm away.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code
XNA Game Programming Adventures

No comments: