Thursday, December 3, 2009

Screen shot of what I got accomplished

Welcome back!

I have been working on the creating a role playing game with XNA tutorial series. I've added to the game the ability to to add in monsters for the player to fight. I might write a tutorial on getting to this point and then in a second part get to the actual screen where the combat will take place. That might be a good idea thinking about it. It won't be finished today but I do hope to have it finished tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.  In any event, this is the screen shot of the game with monsters on the action screen.

Monsters on the Screen

Jamie McMahon
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: