Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The move to Windows 7

Welcome back!

I have been making the move to Windows 7 and installing of the programs that I usually use for development and other things. So far it is going pretty well. I have XNA 3.1 installed on the computer with Visual C# 2008 Express edition. I created a tested the Platformer Start Kit last night and it worked perfectly. I'm amazed at how much faster this computer is compared to my old ones. I'm hoping this evening to get all of the important files I need for working on my tutorials onto this computer. They are on a network drive, I just have to copy them over to this one. I hope to get back to work on my tutorials tomorrow.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code
XNA Game Programming Adventures

No comments: