Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finished Space Raptor

Welcome back!

Well, I didn't get to Eyes of the Dragon but I did submit my final version of Space Raptor to Game Institute for the latest game programming challenge. I have been dealing with my father being really sick and having to make trips to the hospital and run errands. With Space Raptor put to bed and not having to worry about it any more I will be able to work on Eyes of the Dragon and hopefully get more work done. I will post a link to the source code for Space Raptor for those of you who will like to see it. I used a modified version of the particle engine from XNA Creator Club's 2D getting started in the game. I had to make a few changes to the way it worked to integrate it into Space Raptor though.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: