Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have received a little feed back

Welcome back!

I have received a little feed back on the HUD for the game. Many don't like such a small viewing area for the map. I have made made two new versions. I'm waiting on a little feedback on them to see what others like. These are screen shots of the two new HUDs. One of them allows for a bigger area for character stats and the other allows for a large map. I just made a third, it wasn't hard because of the way I designed the tile engine. All I had to do was change the graphic and update the size of the view port.


Version 1



Version 2



Version 3



I am thinking that for now I will go with version 3. (I just modified it a little but I am not posting a new thumbnail.)

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: