Friday, August 28, 2009

Just about finished tutorial & received suggestion

Welcome back!

I am just about finished writing the next tutorial on creating a role playing game with XNA 3.0. It should be finished shortly then all I will have to do is update the web site and the tutorial to my web site.

I got an email from the contact form on my web site. The person suggested that I make a floating HUD. If you have ever played Shaiya for the character there is a nice little floating HUD that displays the character's HP, SP and MP. I am going to take the suggestion and create a small floating HUD for character stats giving the player the entire window/screen to view the game world. Thanks for the suggestion.


Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: