Thursday, August 6, 2009

Working on the next tutorial

Welcome back!

I will have most of tomorrow to actually get some work done on Eyes of the Dragon. I should have done some today and I wanted to but with everything that is going on here I just couldn't get to it. Plus I have to actually work sometimes as well. Anyway, I will try and have something new on Eyes of the Dragon either tomorrow (Friday August 7thEST) or the next day (Saturday August 8thEST). My dad seems to be getting better, which is good, and may be home from the hospital soon. Once he is I will have a lot more time again.

Just as a side note, I am starting work on a new book. It is for 8-11 year old children to help them cope with the loss of a grandparent.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: