Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Working on the next XNA RPG tutorial

Welcome back!

I have been working on the latest tutorial in my XNA RPG tutorial series. I'm working on adding in items for the player to pick up. This will be a multi-part tutorial because there is a lot to go into it. I have the items rendering, and a much better image for the chest to draw. I'm working on handling the collision of the player's sprite and the items. I will be adding a screen that the game will go to when the player touches an item. I thought that would be the best way to handle picking up items.

I'm also working on updating my web site where I'm hosting these tutorials. I've created an archive of old new items, though I don't have all of the news items that I removed from the news page. I'm working on creating archives for old blog posts from the XNA GPA Blog page.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code
XNA Game Programming Adventures

No comments: