Monday, October 19, 2009

Added a new tutorial on the tile map editor

Welcome back!

I just finished uploading the newest tutorial on the tile map editor to my web site. In this tutorial I made a change to the editor because I made a bad design decision when I created the editor. The tutorial is a little on the long side and I'm sorry about that. In the next tutorial I will get to actually editing maps with the editor and I will also try and add in writing them out as well if it will not make the tutorial too long. If I get to writing them out in the following tutorial I will get to reading them in to the game. Later I will get to creating Content Pipeline importers, processors and writers for the maps. You can find links to the tutorial on the RPG Tutorials page of my web site.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: