Saturday, October 3, 2009

Changes to the tile set

I made a change to the tile set. I really didn't have to but while I was looking for sprites to use with the game I couldn't find any 32 bit sprites to go with the tiles that I created. I know it is a minor thing but I thought I would try and at least have things that match. I downloaded the sprites from, the ones that Nick Gravelyn used in his tile engine tutorials. I will be making some changes to them. I also made another small change to the game. I increased the HUD to be 64 pixels high and the size of the tiles to be 64 pixels by 64 pixels. When I write up the next tutorial I will be adding that in. In any case this is what the map looks like now.

Updated Tile Engine

Jamie McMahon
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: