Monday, October 5, 2009

Will be working on the rpg tutorial

Welcome back!

I will be working on the next tutorial for Eyes of the Dragon, the role playing game that I am working on with XNA. Like I said I am trying to add a sprite for the player to control. I downloaded the sprites that Nick Gravelyn used in his tile engine series. They are from the site evilmana.com for the game Last Guardian. I have finished modifying the one that I will be using for the tutorial. Just thought I would post what it looks like with the modifications I made.

Modified sprite from evilmana.com

It looks like it will fit well with the updated tile set I will be using. I hope to have the next tutorial finished by tomorrow evening or Wednesday evening by the latest.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: