Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New RPG Tutorial!

Welcome back!

I have just uploaded another tutorial in my creating a role playing game series. If you read in the comments on this blog there was a minor problem with lines around the tiles in the tile engine at times. This is a problem with the tiles that I am using. I made a fix that will greatly reduce this problem but not solve it completely. To solve it completely you will need better tiles. I also worked on the map editor. The editor now works with just the mouse. The map scrolls when the mouse cursor is at the edges of the tile map display. The editor will paint while the left mouse button is down. You can find the link to the tutorial on the RPG Tutorials page of my web site.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: