Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost finished Space Raptor!

Welcome back!

I've almost finished my game Space Raptor, my entery into the game programming challenge at The Game Institute. There are just a few little tweeks that I would like to make to polish it up a little and have some interesting effects. I was just thinking I would post a few screen shots. I have of course scaled them down and reduced quality in effort to keep the files small so they will not eat up bandwidth. You will see that I have used a lot of the same techniques that I've used in Eyes of the Dragon, the role playing game that I am writing the tutorials on.

Introduction Screen


Start Menu


Action Screen


Action Screen with Pop Up


Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: