Saturday, July 11, 2009

New RPG Tutorial is available on my web site!

Welcome back!

I just wanted to let you all know there is another tutorial available on my web site for creating a role playing game in XNA 3.0. In this RPG tutorial I have made the character generator a lot nicer and a bit better to use. There are two screen shots of what I have added to the game below. You can find the tutorial and the latest version of the project on my web site:

Eyes of the Dragon - XNA 3.0 Role Playing Game Tutorials - Project Page

You can go directly to the PDF at this link:
XNA 3.0 RPG Tutorial 10

I have zipped the PDF as well. You can find it at this link:
XNA 3.0 RPG Tutorial 10 (Zippped)


Character Generator Screen Shot

Eyes of the Dragon - Character Generator

Character Generator Screen Shot - With Name Pop Up

Eyes of the Dragon - Character Generator with Pop Up Screen

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: