Saturday, July 25, 2009

What is new

Welcome back!

I am creating a sub domain for the tutorials on creating a role playing game with XNA 3.0 on my web site. The sub domain will be xna.jtmbooks.com hopefully to allow for easier access. The old site will remain up and I will keep updating it as well as the new sub domain. I will let you know when the new sub domain is up and going.

I am also looking in to getting a seperate domain for my XNA tutorials. If you have a suggestion for the domain name feel free to leave a comment here on the blog.

I don't think I will be working on Eyes of the Dragon much today. I have to go away for a week next Saturday, August 1st, to visit my dad and will be gone for a week. Since the challenge I entered at the Game Institute ends on the 8th of August I will need to finish it up before I leave. It is pretty close to being finished. I just want to add some paritcle effects and sound. Everything else is working perfectly.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: