Monday, July 27, 2009

Got my laptop back!

Welcome back!

I just got home from picking up my laptop. Now I have two computers that I can write XNA games on. Guess what that means. I will be able to write network game tutorials! That is a good thing because I've been looking at the voting results from the poll on what other type of XNA game you would like to see a tutorial series on. Strategy games are by far what the most of you are interested in. What fun is playing a strategy game if you can't challenge your friend and grind them to dust?

Anyway, there are a few things that I will have to do today, like try and finish my entry in the game challenge at the Game Institute, Space Raptor. I will not be home for most of the 28th or 29th so I'm not sure how much time I will have to work on Eyes of the Dragon. Hopefully I will have a chance to sit down in the evening and get a little work done on Eyes of the Dragon.

When Space Raptor is finished I will post the source code for download on my web site. If you have been following along with the Eyes of the Dragon tutorials much of the code will look familiar to you. That is because I used the same basic game engine for Space Raptor that I used for Eyes of the Dragon.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: