Sunday, July 5, 2009

Enjoying my vaction but doing a little work on Eyes of the Dragon

Welcome back!

So far I'm having a pretty good vacation with my dad. I did a little programming on Eyes of the Dragon and I'm working on writing the tutorial for what I did.

There are many times that you need a pop up window in a role playing game to ask the player a yes or no question. Well, I made a small pop up screen to do just that. I can't unfortunately post a screen shot at the moment because I can't connect my lap top to the Internet here. I will be putting the tutorial up on the web site when I get back home.

I'm thinking of adding a few new things to either this blog or the web site that hosts the tutorials. Look for some changes in either shortly.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: