Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still waiting...

Welcome back!

Just letting you all know that my graphics card did not come in today. I'm really hoping it will be in tomorrow. I have been thinking there are other things I can do in the mean time, on creating a role playing game with XNA 3.0. I will try and work on some editors. I'm sure that they would be of great help, even if I'm not actually working on the XNA side of things. I do want to make a few editors. A map editor being one of the most important. I'm not sure if many of you would be interested in a tutorial on creating the editors but since they are a major part of creating a role playing game, I'm thinking it might actually be a smart idea. So, I hope you all keep on coming back. Be sure to vote on the poll about other XNA tutorials. I have it open until the end of the month. After that I will see what you are all interested in and I will see about starting a new series on creating that type of game. So far, turn based strategy games seems to have the lead. They are interesting and have a lot of RPG elements in them so I think it would be an excellent series to work on.

Jamie McMahon
-----------------------------
Proud member of Dream.In.Code

No comments: